Friday, April 21, 2017

She Told Me To

She told me to suck it....she told me she wanted to see what a cocksucking sissy I could be....she told me she wanted it in my mouth right now!!!!


I tried my best to seem hesitant....to seem like this wasn't one of my favorite fantasies come true....but I still feel like I should have resisted just a little longer....just a little longer to make her believe that she was forcing me to do it.....trying to make her believe that it was the first time I'd had one in my mouth!!!!












3 comments:

  1. Ah, I know that struggle well, pretending you're not eager, and letting her think you're being forced. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally Sweetie.....it's so hard to say "Please...not that!!!" or "I've never done that before!!!" or "You want me to what!!!!" without starting to giggle like a little girl getting a pretty present!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Luv Her forcefulness! ~sara

    ReplyDelete