Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Princess of the Nile

"It's no use struggling you can't escape! It's funny that your research has sealed your own fate! If you hadn't deciphered the ancient runes then I never could have used them to transform you! Even if you're found no one will ever guess this beautiful woman was once the famous Doctor Roger Llewellyn!!!"
"All that's left now is to finish wrapping you up and give you a dose of this paralyzing drug so that you can observe, from the inside, what it's like when they re-seal the tomb!"
"I'll be taking all of your notes and discoveries with me and with the proper use I will one day rule the world while you my dear doctor will remain here, hidden forever under the sands as the Princess of the Nile!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment