Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Lunch

"Meet me for lunch today Sissy....you know that cafe' where they serve those delicious crepes...be there at noon!"
"Yes Ma'am....what should I wear?"
"Hmmmm....let's see....I want you to wear that pretty pink party dress....the one with the puffy sleeves and the big bow on the back and lacy anklets and those crazy pink high heels....I want you to wear something eye-catching!!! And make sure your hair is combed and in pretty pigtails with bright pink ribbons!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am....I'll see you there...."
Yes of course I heard the snickering around me as I passed by the other diners, of course I was embarrassed as I took short mincing steps through the cafe' to her table....
Then I saw her smile at me and it was the only thing that mattered to me in the world....I had pleased her!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment