Monday, September 17, 2018

So Shy

She couldn't remember the last time a man blushed before he spoke to her....it was so cute....
"Hi.....I wanted to tell you that that looks wonderful.....can you tell me where you got it?"
She smiled at him.....if this was a line it wasn't a good one....
"Well the cones are right there and the ice cream is just over there.....you could just help yourself...."
"No I didn't mean the ice cream.....I meant the dress....I'd love to get one just like it and I was wondering where you got it...."
"Oh....for your girlfriend?"
"No, I don't have a girlfriend...."
"For your wife then?"
"I'm not married, Ma'am..."
Ma'am....she liked that....
"Then who is it for? Mother....sister....friend?"
"It's....it's for me....Ma'am...."
"You....it's for you? I think we should grab a table and get to know one another....then maybe we'll go shopping together later...."
"I'd like that....Ma'am!"











No comments:

Post a Comment