Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

When  my wife came home from shopping she dropped her packages and flew into a rage....
"What the hell is going on here Sissy?"
"I'm doing my homework Sweetheart....I'm learning that it's only proper for me to cum from penetration!!!"
She was flustered and red-faced as she pointed to the six men in the room....
"And what the hell are they doing here Sissy.....were you going to fuck them as part of your homework too?!?!?!?"
"Actually Ma'am....if you'd read the assignment sheet you'd see that I'm supposed to...."
"I don't want to hear it....I'm calling the pink bus to come get your sissy ass back to that school.....you can fuck yourself in the bus all you want!!!!
"Oh....that would be nice....I like the vibrations you get in the bus!!!!"
"Just.....just....pack your things and wait outside....."
"But what about them?"
"They can just get the hell out of my house too....and some of their wives will be getting a call from me!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment