Thursday, August 29, 2019

Yes Sir

"So it's all arranged then Marcy?"
"Yes Sir, there will be several men....each will come in and put their hard cocks in your mouth, just as you have dreamed all these years!!!!"
"And my wife....you're sure she knows nothing of this?"
Marcy glanced quickly to her Ladyship, sitting ever so quietly across the room....
"Oh no Sir....I assure you your wife knows nothing about this at all!!!!"
"Good....then let's begin.....I can't wait!!!!"
"Yes your Lordship.....I hope you enjoy it as much as I will!!!!"















2 comments:

  1. Somehow that is NOT cuckolding in the standard definition LOL Whatever it is, I think it's a good time for everyone involved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw this on Downton Abbey I think....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete