Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday Matinee - The Mummy Women



"Just go ahead.....keep unwrapping her.....I have to make sure that she's changed completely.....my buyers are very particular!!!!"
"But Sahib!!!!! It is a woman......I may not....."
"Oh that's funny.....you'll work in a white slavery operation but your religion prevents you from looking at the charms of a naked woman...."
"It is forbidden Sahib!!!!"
"But what if I told you that this woman was a man just a couple of weeks ago?"
"A Man Sahib.....I don't understand...."
"Of course you don't....let me explain...."
 "The market for white slaves is huge.....and many will pay massive amounts to own a sex slave like this one....but we learned long ago that taking the women would make people  take notice.....but taking men raised no alarms and wrapping them in the transformative bandages created our product...."
"So these women are men?"
"Yes.....you could say that......but the transformation is complete....take one out and try it.....you'll find that they're all functionally female!!!!"
"Well Sahib we will try them out.....and if all is as you say.....we can continue to do business...."

















2 comments:

  1. I mean, if you can't trust one-eyed pirate mad scientists, who can you trust?!?

    And yeah. Men disappearing? what evs. A woman disappearing? Hey! That lady belongs to either her dad or her husband! We need to track her down! Stupid patriarchy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Dee!!!!
      Thanks so much.....I really do appreciate your feedback....
      I lose readers every time I post about my visits to the Matinee but they all come back by the next week....mostly....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete