Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Bra

It's an interesting phenomenon that she will always go without a bra whenever possible....
But I wear mine as often as possible....in fact I feel positively naked without it!!!!
She tells me that wanting to wear one is very different from having to wear one....she says that if I'd had to wear one every day since I was twelve I'd feel differently....
Maybe.....but if I had to wear a bra every day since I was twelve.....that sounds just heavenly to me!!!!!
















3 comments:

  1. My favorite bras are made by Glamorize and are designed for very small breasts and have nice padding. I bought them at Kohls and really enjoy wearing them. Ever since I started using breast suction my little breasts have been enlarged to at least a full A cup and these bras let me fill the cups. Glamorize Full-Figure "The Perfect A" Padded Seamless Wire Free Bra 3010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestion, thank you!

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy Housewife, thank you for the recommendation... sounds perfect :)
    Wearing a bra is more humiliating than a panty... so obviously Femme!! But I do love it!! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete