Monday, August 17, 2020

Time's Up

"Remember all those times I caught you wearing my panties?"
"I guess so...."
"You guess so!!!!"
"Yes I remember...."
"And you said you'd do anything if I didn't tell...."
"Yeah I remember...."
"Weill the time has come to pay up...get over here and get on your knees and make me cum!!!!"
"But you're my sister!!!!"
"I'll bet you weren't thinking that while you were sniffing my dirty panties...."
"No....I wasn't...."
"Get over here and get busy....or don't you like to eat pussy? Maybe you'd prefer my boyfriend's cock?"
"Just tell me what to do....I've never done this before...."
"Oh....silly boy....I had every intention of telling you what to do...."













1 comment:

  1. That would be a hard choice, eating her or sucking her boy friends cock.

    ReplyDelete