Thursday, June 17, 2021

Going

I love this dress....the white lace....the baby blue bow....I love how it accents what I've got while hiding what I don't....
 
"You didn't tell me where we're going Sweetheart...."
"Oh I'm sorry Sissy...."
"Well....where are we going?"
"We're going to your friend Ron's house...."
"I can't go there dressed like this....what will  he say!?!?!?"
"About your pretty dress? He specifically asked that you wear that one...."
"But what will we be doing there...."
"Well.....he's going to fuck me....you're going to lick me clean and then fluff him for me....then he's going to fuck me again and you're going to get him hard for me again...then he's going to fuck me again.....and so on....what do you think of that Sissy?"
"I think we'd better hurry....we don't want to keep him waiting!!!!"











1 comment:

  1. And she should do as she's told...Besides, this dress is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete