Thursday, September 10, 2015

When I Was A Girl

When I was a girl, my friends and I would put on our tiniest bikinis and lie out on my back porch to tan!!! We'd pretend not to notice the horny neighborhood boys peeking over the fence and we'd whisper and giggle about the boners we must be giving them!!!!
I never dreamed that one day I'd marry a Sissy who would put on a sexy little bikini and take the sun with me and we would pretend not to notice the neighborhood men peeking over the fence! And we'd talk about the boners we were giving them and we'd both laugh like little girls!
I never dreamed it but I love it!!!!!













3 comments:

  1. And that is exactly why you both deserve real good butt fuckings to give the men something to laugh about afterwards, maybe even a couple of them. Now let's hear those giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to live laying out. Now it all seems the normal to just go to the taking booth here in Ohio. It's like I miss laying out, as would it be nice to have a friend to go with

    ReplyDelete