Saturday, September 12, 2015

Must Be The Wrong Kind of Bench

My friend Dee Mentia practically promised me that these park benches were almost magical!!! Just wait around and some type of transformed man or sissy would just show up!
Always eager for new playmates I convinced my very skeptical wife to allow me to put one in our back yard!!!
It did do magic but not what I had counted on exactly! This was the second day in a row that a hot man showed up whose only desire was to service my beautiful wife's needs!!!
She's a believer now and all I can think is that I must of somehow got the wrong kind of bench!!!!










2 comments:

  1. Kaaren,

    I think YOU should go lie on the bench................maybe a subbie will come along and do this same thing for you??? Oh, and please tell me where this bench is located!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you got a JOHNNY BENCH. If you sit on that, you become a catcher. He'll score every time, but I think you would be thrown out at the plate if you tried to stretch a triple into a home run .. only guys with big Louisville Sluggers get to hit homeruns!

    ReplyDelete