Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Convince Me

"I don't know Sissy.....right now I'm thinking about another three months or so....I think your chastity has made you into the sweet little obedient sissy I wanted you to be...."
"Please.....it's been so long!!!!"
"Alright Sissy.....you get over here right now and try to convince me.....and we'll see!"
"Thank you!!!!"
"I said we'll see Sissy.....your thanks are premature.....but that's what you're best at isn't it Sissy....being premature!!!!"
She laughed as Sissy crawled between her legs to "convince" her!!!!












1 comment:

  1. Que gostosa,delicia de garota,delicia de corpo,peitos e buceta bela,que tesão gostoso,adoraria de te chupar todinha e socar essa pica de 23 cm até o saco linda, estou peladão aqui e fiquei de pintão levantado de desejo,…

    ReplyDelete