Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Are You Sure

"Do you want to have sex with me or not Tommy???"
"Well....yeah but....I don't really think this is how it works.....are you sure this is right?"
"Of course I am.....I've spied on my Mom and Dad doing it for years and this is what they do.....except....next time you have to remember to wear a pair of your sister's panties....my Dad always wears panties when him and Mom do it!!!"
"Okay....I guess....but just go a little slow okay...."
"Look!!! I'm the one that knows how this works....you have to take it all at once or it's not real sex....I know I hear my Mom telling my Dad how he has to take it all!!!"
"Okay....I can't wait to tell all my friends that I'm not a virgin anymore!!!"













2 comments:

  1. I'm not one for wearing panties, but I love the FLR lifestyle here, learning pegging from her parents. Great blog - definitely need to pop by more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bob....glad you stopped by....lots of stuff to browse through here!!!
      You're always welcome, anytime!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete