Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saturday Matinee - On The Beach



"Sanders....get in here...."
Usually when the police chief shouted like that everybody dropped what they were doing and ran!!!!
But Eddie Sanders was not one of them....he was always calm and cool and he slowly put down the daily newspaper....finished his coffee in a gulp....and strolled slowly to the chief's office....
"What's up Boss?"
"Sanders I'm giving you the Beach girls case.....another girl was attacked on the beach last night and she's unable to give us a coherent story of what happened....just like the others....I want you to find out just what the hell is going on!!!!"
Detective Sanders pushed his long hair back behind his ears  and said nothing at first....he was obviously thinking about it....
"Alright chief.....but I'll have to go undercover.....I'll have to disguise myself as a woman on the beach....."
The chief chuckled a little....
"It's always the same with you Sanders.....any chance to dress as a woman you just jump on it!!!"
"Hey.....you're the one assigning the case to me....."
"I know.....I know you'll get results.....however you do it.....these attacks have to stop!!!!"
"I'll do what I can chief.....I'll start tomorrow...."
"Alright I'll arrange backup for you...."
"No chief....I work alone.....this bastard may spot the backup and kill the whole thing....I can take care of myself...."
"Alright....but if you get hurt don't come crying to me...."
"Never have before....never will...."

Early the next morning Eddie Sanders rose early......he pulled his special case out from under his bed and began his transformation into his alter ego, Edwina.....
Makeup and various accessories  were applied until he was satisfied by what he saw in the mirror.....
He picked out a bikini to wear and made sure that everything looked just right.....
Taking his beach towel he headed for his car.....he passed several neighbors and was pleased to note that none of them seemed to recognize him....
It was a Tuesday morning and the beach was deserted.....most of the locals had to work and most of the tourists had been scared off by the attacks.....so he settled in for the day after putting on some suntan lotion......sure he would have tan lines that the guys at the precinct my give him a hard time about but it was just part of the job....
After a few hours the sound of the waves and the warmth of the sun worked their magic and he dozed off.....
He was startled when he was grabbed and flipped over.....the attackers strength was enormous and he simply squirmed in the monster's firm hold.....
His bikini bottom was stripped away and there was a pause.......but apparently the attacker decided to plow ahead and Detective Sanders screamed as he was violated by the bastard!!!!
There was a strange effect......he realized he was enjoying it.....the women had all gone into shock but he wanted more.....
In one glorious moment he felt the monster reach his climax as he did the same!!!!
As he laid there catching his breath he heard a splash and assumed his attacker had swam away!!!!
He got up and with a longing look at the ocean he returned to his home...
He called in to the chief and reported....
"Nothing today chief.....I'll try again tomorrow....."
"Keep on it Sanders.....these attacks have to stop!!!!"
"Yes Sir...."
"Over the next week he'd gotten a good look at the creature.....half man....half lobster....he had no idea where it had come from....and the only way they communicated was on a physical level....
The chief was pleased that the attacks seemed to have stopped....
"I don't know what you're doing Sanders.....but keep it up....."
Ed Sanders smiled....he had every intention of keeping it up.....he'd never felt anything as good as this......they could call it a monster all they wanted......but Ed was happier than he'd ever been....














3 comments:

  1. Great story, as usual. You really should think about writing some fiction and selling it on Amazon or something!

    Terror, with a side of drawn butter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had actually thought of trying to work drawn butter into it somehow....
      I wonder, as you are probably one of the few regular visitors to my Matinees....have you ever noticed the point where I had to force it to stop and wrap it up or it could just go on and on.....
      Many many times the Matinee stories could have gone so much longer but I had to get control of them and remember the format I was using....
      I'm sure you understand what I mean after reading so, so many of your Dee-lightful caps over the years I can tell you're very skillful at taking the long story and making it fit!!!!
      I hope you're doing better....how's the arm?
      Both me and the Mrs. are reading all your posts regularly now....just thought you'd like to know that you've won over a new fan!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Well, the secret to making the stories fit is that I type them INTO the caption setting. That way I can figure out the pacing and exactly what the plot needs to do what I want it to do. Sometimes I never ever get to what I wanted to do because something else came out that worked better!

      My arm is doing ok. Sunday, I did so much stuff around the apartment, that my back and arm were starting to hurt, so I had to slow down and take some pain killers . but sleep and a hot shower has them doing much better now.

      Glad I roped your wife .. hmmm, that didn't sound quite right LOL I can only wonder about some of the recent captions though, like the one dealing with vaginal ventriloquism!

      Delete