Tuesday, September 17, 2024

My Feet Are Killing Me

Kaaren was complicated.
Most of the things we enjoyed started out innocently enough but then Kaaren was very rarely innocent.
The foot thing was something that just seemed to happen.
He would occasionally offer me a foot rub and he was very good at it.
I grew to love it as well.
Slowly it became more intimate. Almost without realizing it, it had changed from a simple foot rub into a full foot worship session.
I never asked or demanded that he drop to his knees and rub and kiss my feet. I never asked him to lick my soles and heels.
I never asked him to suck my toes like they were little cocks.
It was a little ticklish but I found out that I really liked it.
And so…I never asked him to stop.


Mrs K






Sissy I've been on my feet all day. It's so good to sit down and slip off my heels for a few minutes...
The only thing I don't understand is why you're not on your knees giving me a foot rub yet! I've been sitting here almost a whole minute!









2 comments:

  1. it has never been my thing, but Kaaren made it sound so appealing.

    and I'm sure your feet are delicious.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing makes my cage tighter than worshiping a beautiful set of feet wrapped in nylon!
    <3 sierra

    ReplyDelete