Friday, September 6, 2024

Too Late

Kaaren was complicated.
His deepest fear was that he would be exposed as the sweet sissy that he was.
At the same time, his biggest turn-on was being exposed as the sweet sissy that he was.
I was always careful about exposing my “special girl” to people. 
There were rules. Laughter was okay but real ridicule was not.
Most of the women were amused and curious and could be a little playful.
Most of the men were a little uncomfortable and embarrassed, as if just being close to a sissy would somehow rub off on them. No pun intended.
He always said that he was far more humiliated in front of a man than he was with a woman.
Perhaps there was a tiny bit of masculinity somewhere in him that rebelled against being exposed to a man.
But embarrassed or not he was pretty enthusiastic when it came time to get down on his knees.
When he would pull the cock out of a man’s pants any embarrassment would just fall away.
He enjoyed men but he adored women.
He loved to serve women and he got pleasure from doing as he was told. It made him feel loved.
Like I said, Kaaren was complicated.

Mrs K







"It's too late to stop now Sissy.....everyone's waiting to see you!!!!"
"But...."
"Quiet Sissy...just be my brave sissy girl and go down there and curtsy like I taught you!"
"Are you sure?"
"Go ahead Sissy.....no matter what else happens I'll still love you!!!!"
"OK....that's all I need....let's go......"












1 comment:

  1. "...no matter what else happens I'll still love you!!!!"

    and that made it all alright.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete