Thursday, March 26, 2015

A New Toy

 "Kaaren I have to work late tonight but I got you something I know you'll enjoy to help you pass the time!"
"Oh that sounds interesting!!!! What did you get me? A new toy to play with I hope!!!"
"You could say that Sissy! Go to your Sissy bedroom and you'll find it waiting for you on the bed!"
"I can't wait! Thank you Sweetheart!!!"
I was thinking maybe that vibrating plug I had circled in the toy catalog! When I pushed open the door imagine my surprise!!!!
"Hi Kaaren, my name's Jenna and I'm very glad to meet you!"













6 comments:

  1. Jenna? Jenna! WTF! Kaaren! What the heck is going on here sweetie? Jenna? I'm about to burst into crocodile sissy tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet Leeanne Jenna is a diversion where you are the prize! If you were here right now I'd be on my knees crying tears of joy! I wouldn't be speaking of course because my mouth would be full!!!!

      Delete
    2. Cute is nice but she's not even in your league sweetie!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I think all three of you are just looking for spankings!

    ReplyDelete