Friday, March 13, 2015

Sissies Anonymous

"Hi  Gurls and bois and everyone in between, my name is Sissy Kaaren and I'd like to welcome you to our meeting of Sissies Anonymous! Before I go any further I have to ask for a show of hands...how many of you were here at our last meeting? OK that's almost everybody....well as you may recall our last meeting devolved very quickly into a cum soaked orgy and I want you all to understand that we can't do that at every meeting! We'll conduct our meeting and afterwards we'll have a little fun! So anyone have anything they'd like to discuss? Anyone? Really? No one has anything they want to talk about? Anyone....ah I see you raised a hand! Please let us know what's on your mind?"
"My name is Sissy Leeanne and I move we adjourn the meeting and proceed to the cum soaked orgy!"
"Thank you Leeanne...anyone second the motion....well that looks like it's unanimous...okay sissies...meeting is adjourned...drop your panties and let's get to know each other! Leeanne if you'd just step this way...I have a few motions I'd like to make with you!!!!"











2 comments:

  1. I don't recall anything in Robert's Rules of Order involving orgies, but if Ben Franklin was involved, I think all bets were off!

    ReplyDelete