Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Transformed

"Rick! Oh my God Rick help me!"
Rick Palmer grabbed the evil scientist and began pummeling him!
"No Rick! Please don't kill him! He's the only one who can change me back!"
Rick glanced to his transformed friend and then to the mad scientist, "Is that true? Can you change him back?"
The madman, weakened by the beating gestured for Rick to come closer!
"No, the change is irreversible! She's yet to be programmed as a sex slave! The first man to cum in her mouth will become her master! She'll be unable to disobey!!!! Please...just let me go and you can have her!"
Rick stood and glanced between the two and then pumped six rounds into the evil bastard!!!
"Oh no Rick! How will I ever get back to the man I was?" his friend wailed!
"Well Tommy , all you have to do is suck my cock and everything will be alright!"












No comments:

Post a Comment