Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Have You Seen

"Sissy have you seen the pink panties I had on the other day....you know...the ones with the lace that you liked so much?"
"Ummm no I haven't...."
"It's funny, I put them in the laundry hamper and after you cleaned my undies that pair wasn't there...."
"Maybe I left them in the laundry room or perhaps I mixed them with mine....I'll check and I'm sure they'll be back in your drawer by the time you get home tonight!"
She turned and smiled at me....
"I'm sure they'll be back too Sissy!"
She was laughing as she walked out the door!!!!
I rushed right away to where I had hidden those pretty pink panties.....and I tool a last sniff of her lovely scent before I ran the water to wash them....I needed them to dry before she got home!!!!
I'll miss having them but there's always something new in the laundry hamper!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment