Friday, April 13, 2018

Pleasing

She pulled up my dress and caressed my bottom....
"So what have you been doing all day Sissy?"
"Just my chores Ma'am...I know you like a clean house when you get home!!!"
She slipped a finger between my cheeks and began to tease my pussy....
"And what have you been thinking about all day Sissy?"
"All I ever think about is pleasing you Sweetheart....ooooh!"
Her finger slipped ever so slightly inside me....
"And how do you please me Sissy?"
Her finger was pushing inside me now....
"I please you with my tongue....mmmmm"
"And why is that Sissy....."
"Because I'm not a man, I'm a Sissy and I can only use my tongue to please you!!!!"
Her finger began pumping in and out of me....
"I have a date tonight Sissy.....what will you do to please me when he gets here?"
"I will be your obedient Sissy, and I will use my mouth and tongue to please him just as I do you!!!!"
I was beginning to drip...
"Very good Sissy....now lick my fingers clean and you may serve dinner!!!"
"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am!!!!"











1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way for the wife to prepare sissy for her date. And ensure that sissy feels included. Full marks for a successful FLR.

    Al

    ReplyDelete