Monday, April 30, 2018

Truth or Dare

"C'mon Leeanne this "Dare" will be easy...."
"But Kaaren...."
"Really we knock this off quick and then it's our turn!!!!"
"But Kaaren...."
"All we have to do is walk to the car and back and then when it's our turn we can "Dare" them to release us and let us cum!!!!"
"But Kaaren, I've been trying to tell you...."
"Tell me what Leeanne?"
"About the car...."
"What about the car....hey where is it parked anyway?"
"The car is at the mechanics.....five blocks....that way!!!!"
"Ohh....I wish you'd told me.....oh well....hold my hand and we'll just have to tough it out!!!"










1 comment:

  1. My experience wasn't so much a dare but it was my wife pushing me to do things I would never do on my own like the first time she made me walk from the parking lot to my ballet class in a leotard and tights or the time she made me go into a store in my leotard.

    One time we were in a hotel and I was dressed in a teddy with garters, stockings and heels and she made me go down the hall for ice. She came into the hall with me and the door shut and locked us out. She made me go to the front desk and get another key. It was very humiliating but it opened me up to not be so embarrassed to push my limits.

    ReplyDelete