Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Stop complaining Sissy....I used your money to pay for these and I want to make sure I got your money's worth!!!!"
"I'm not complaining Sweetheart!"
"So you don't mind that I put you into skirts, put you in Sissy School and now I've bought you sweet little girl titties...and that I did it all using your money while I've been fucking your business partner?"
"As long as you're happy Sweetheart!!!"
"What a sissy you are....go pack your things while I call for the pink bus to come get you....I think that school is where you really belong!!!"
"If you think so Sweetheart....may I give you an orgasm before I leave...."
"Of course you may Sissy....there's always time for that....but right after, it's on the bus and back to school!"
"Yes Sweetheart!"










1 comment: