Sunday, July 29, 2018

Got Started

"Please....I think you'll look really sexy?"
I tried not to watch as he laughed and pulled on her panties....
He looked absolutely adorable and I guess she thought so too as she beckoned him toward our her bed...
He stopped and pointed at me where I was kneeling...
"Is this how he got started, cause I'm telling you right now.....I'm no Sissy!!!"
"Oh no Baby.....I want you because you're all man....you're wearing my panties to make me happy....he was wearing panties before I even met him....."
He grabbed her and proved his manhood....over and over through the night.....while I watched silently....thinking over what she'd said!!!!













1 comment:

  1. I wore panties when I met my now wife. That made it so much easier that she knew what I was into before we got married. We discussed it and when the time came and I got down on my knees to ask her to marry me she accepted then told me to drop my pants and panties and while kneeling she placed a ring around my balls and attached the cage and snapped the lock shut and said from now on I own you and you will obey me and do everything I tell you to do and that's how it's been for the last 15 years.

    ReplyDelete