Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Shaking

"Why are your hands shaking Sissy?"
"I....I don't know....I'm sorry Ma'am...."
"Are you nervous about my boyfriend coming here tonight?"
"Maybe....just a little..."
"I don't see what you're so nervous about Sissy you know what I expect don't you?"
"Yes Ma'am I do!"
"You will meet him at the door and lead him to a seat right here....you will tell him how much you've dreamed of sucking his big manly cock....and you will plead with him to let you swallow his sweet cream....isn't that right Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am....but....please Ma'am would you...."
"Would I what Sissy?"
"Would you hold my hand while I.....do that?"
"Do what Sissy?"
"Would you hold my hand while I....suck his cock?"
"Of course I will Sissy.....you know I love you...."
"I love you too Ma'am....maybe instead we could...."
"Oh there's the doorbell Sissy....it's time!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"












1 comment:

  1. Aw, you do sweet conversations so well. It's so nice to hear the love and the caring, even within a femdom, forced fem, forced bi scenario. That's magic!

    ReplyDelete