Wednesday, March 13, 2019

No Big Deal

"You know you really do look just like my sister!!!!"
"No I don't!!!"
"Sure you do.....why don't you put her dress on....you'll see you look just like her...."
"Put her dress on!!!!"
"C'mon it's no big deal.....I put her dresses on all the time!!!!"
"You do?"
"Sure.....now go ahead"
"OK...."

"There you see I told you...."
"No I still don't look like her...."
"Maybe....I know....let me comb your hair like she does...."
"What?"
"C'mon it's no big deal....it's just a little change and I bet you'll look just like her!!!!
"OK..."

"There you see....I couldn't tell you two apart!!!"
"I don't know....I don't think so...."
"I'll tell you what....why don't you suck my cock.....then you'll look exactly like her!!!"
"Suck your cock???"
"Yeah....I bet you'd do it better than she does!!!!"
"You're damned right I would!!!!"















No comments:

Post a Comment