Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday Matinee - Where the Boys Are



"Who was that on the phone....was it the boys?"
"Yeah, it was the boys.....they're not coming...."
"What do you mean they're not coming!!!!! They have to come!!!!! All our plans...."
"I know, I know....but they're not coming....it sounded like they were at a party....music and noise in the background...."
"But how will we complete our study of males and spring break...."
"I told you this was a stupid idea....we're males on spring break.....we could have studied ourselves instead of messing with magical spells!!!"
"Well all of that is true but the bottom line is that the boys aren't coming and so we're stuck....we can't finish the study!!!"
"Goddammit....I was against this right from the start....but no....you said this was going to make us famous.....Spring Break from the Female Perspective as seen By Male Observers!!! I told you it was stupid!!!"
"But look at all the data we've gotten...."
"Look at all the boys who've felt us up and tried to do more.....I want to be a male again..."
"Me too..."
"And me..."
"So do I!!!! Don't you think I miss standing to pee!!!! But there's a problem...."
"What....spit it out.....you're good at that!!!!"
"Don't be such a bitch....I've watched you swallow plenty since we got here!!!!"
"Hey c'mon guys....let's wait until after we change back....so what's the problem?"
"We can't change back if we're virgins...."
"Well I popped my cherry with your sister three years ago....
That's not going to work....and.....hey you fucked my sister you son of a bitch...."
"Me and just about everybody else  Dude....sorry but your sister is a real slut...."
"So why won't it work? I'm pretty sure we all lost our virginity already...."
"The spell we used makes it clear....we must all lose our virginity as girls before we can change back!!!!"
"Oh shit.....what are we gonna do now?"
"We're gonna be stuck like this forever!!!"
"I don't know....we're all pretty good looking....it shouldn't be that hard....."
"I'll do it...."
They all turned.....
"What do you mean "you'll do it", you'll do what?"
"Change me back and I'll take all of your cherries...."
"But you can't....you'd have to have lost your....."
"Oh yeah.....I lost that the first night out.....and it was absolutely astounding....but I'm serious.....use the spell and change me back and I'll take care of all three of you!!!!"
"I don't know....it might be a little weird, I mean I never ever thought about screwing one of my friends....."
"Me neither....I'm just not sure...."
They all turned....
"Sit right here and I'll go get the spellbook.....but you have to promise to do me first!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment