Sunday, March 10, 2019

Terror

Remember the terror!!!!
Alone in the house you indulge in your favorite pastime.....your Mom's wig gives you that illusion of being a woman that you love so much....you've finally learned to hook your sisters bra just like a real girl....and you're on your knees looking for a pretty pair of panties to match when you hear the front door and several girls voices coming up the stairs....what will you say!!!
The door bursts open and your sister and her friends rush into the room and there you are....
"What's going on here!" your sister shouts!!!
"I'm sorry....I was just...."
"Goddammit Sissy I told you to wait for us before you started, now you're in real trouble!!!!










2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, damn my only-childhood! LOL

    BTW, I sent you an email on Saturday. Wasn't sure if you had seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete