Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Unexpected

I hadn't expected them to be here tonight....there was some kind of leak or something at his place and my wife and her date had come here....
If I had known I certainly would have been wearing something more attractive....
But I was just hanging out in an old t-shirt and cotton panties.....I really wasn't expecting company....
Once I got on my knees and took his nice cock in my mouth it was clear to me that he really didn't mind how I was dressed.......















4 comments:

  1. I don't when I went from wanting to be him to wanting to be her but wow that make my mouth water

    ReplyDelete
  2. His only concern was that i would not stop bobbing up and down on his hard wet slippery cock. The mixture of his precum and my spit made it easily slip down my pie hole, i barley noticed he was in my throat when all of a sudden his balls touched my chin. Yes i thought I am finally a real Sissy no gagging,no pain just a gurl and a cock I moved so gracefully like the shemales on the Sissy bimbo videos. xoxoxo Mmarsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. una buenisima mamada me hace muy feliz peor mas feliz soy cuando le hago una linda mamada ala poolla del novio demi esposa me encanta su sabor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee... A pleasant bonus. For Him!!
    Kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete