Wednesday, February 12, 2020

What A Coincidence

"I thought I'd find you here....I've been hanging around in used book stores for a few days because I knew you'd turn up.....and I so wanted to do this...."
"Honestly Dee.....I couldn't have been more obvious....I knew you'd find me!!!!"
"Quiet Kaaren....I just want to talk about literature with you...."
"Really....just talk?"
"Well I'll do all the talking.....you're mouth is going to be otherwise occupied!!!!"
"Sounds good to me Sweetie!!!!"

















5 comments:

  1. Just...wow. Gulp! sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I love good friends and used bookstores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice when it all comes together!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Tried commenting the other day and it wouldn't let me post!

    I'm always ready to bend you over a stack of books. And it's nice of the book store owner to give us a copy of the security camera footage! Good times!

    ReplyDelete