Thursday, February 20, 2020

So Long

And then he was in your mouth....
His cock!!!!
In your mouth!!!
And she was smiling and encouraging you...
And he was dripping his pre-cum onto your tongue....
And you could tell what he enjoyed by his reactions....
You put your tongue there and he moaned and his cock twitched....
And you knew he would cum soon....
He'd fill your mouth with his seed...
And you'd swallow every drop....
And all you could wonder was....
Why you had waited so long to do this!!!!














1 comment:

  1. That's kind of what my wife was like my first time sucking a cock. She was right there smiling and encouraging me and giving me tip on how to do it properly and when he was ready to cum she told me don't hold it in your mouth just swallow it. I've been hooked ever since. It also helped that I had a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete