Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Harry Potter and the Sorceress of Sleep



"Gosh Harry....you look awful!!!"
"I feel so run down Ron, I feel like I didn't get any sleep at all....but i must have....because I had some really vivid dreams...."
"Like what Harry?"
I'm not really sure.....it was so strange.....like I was doing things but I wasn't in my own body...."
"What kind of things Harry...."
"I'd rather not say Ron...."
"Oh....I get it.....relax Harry we all have THOSE kind of dreams!!!"
"I know.....I've had those dreams before too but these are different....it feels so real and not real at the same time....and I wake in the morning so tired I can barely get out of bed..."
"You don't suppose it's some kind of plot by You-Know-Who....to weaken you before he tries to attack you again??"
"I don't think so Ron.....maybe I'll talk to Dumbledore about it....now let's get to class....you know what Snape is like if we're late!!!"
The two boys arrived in class just in time catching a glare from Professor Snape....and he began his lesson on Defense against the Dark Arts....midway through his lecture he stopped....
"Am I keeping you awake Miss Granger?"
"What.....no Sir....I was just.....I'm sorry Sir I didn't sleep well last night...."
"Well see if you can stay with us if you please Miss Granger....these lessons may save your life some day!!!"
"Yes Sir!"
Ron exchanged a look with Harry and when the class ended they rushed to catch up with Hermione....she had dark circles under her eyes and looked like she hadn't slept in days!
After a brief discussion about the similarities in their conditions Hermione denied having any strange dreams and said that she was just up late studying some advanced lessons!!!
That night Ron sat awake.....keeping an eye on Harry as he slept fitfully...
Ron had almost dozed off when he saw the sparkle appear....he pretended to sleep as the flickering light moved to the sleeping Harry and settled next to his ear.....he couldn't hear the words but it was definitely a woman's voice that spoke into Harry's ear....
Harry rose but still seemed to be asleep....he quietly moved across the room and without looking back stepped out into the Hallway.....
Ron quietly followed....
Round and round Harry moved through the old castle and he was soon in an older wing that wasn't in use anymore.....Harry turned another corner and stepped into a chamber and closed the door behind him.....
Ron rushed to the door, fearing the worst for his best friend.....
He pressed his ear to the door and heard a deep female voice casting a spell....he was having a problem hearing through the massive old door but he clearly heard the last word..."Transformium"!!!!
Whoever it was was casting some type of transformation spell on Harry....Ron couldn't decide whether he should burst in and try to rescue his friend from this Sorceress or run to find help....
Then he heard the laughter....it was female laughter and it was at least two people laughing!!!
Ron gulped....there was more than one sorceress.....he was outnumbered.....
He thought of poor Harry....alone in their clutches.....if it was him Harry would certainly try his hardest to save him and he decided......
He burst through the door.....his wand at the ready as he tried to remember the disabling spell but he stopped short when he saw.....the two women naked together and one of them was Hermione!!!!!
"Oh Ron we weren't expecting you.....were we Harriet?"
"No Mistress Hermione...."
Ron sputtered....
"Hermione....what's going on.....where's Harry?
""Relax Ron.....meet Harriet Potter my newest girlfriend....we've been meeting here for the past few nights....."
"So this is why Harry and you haven't had sleep!!!"
"It's a small sacrifice to have a girlfriend like this to play with late at night when no one's about....."
"But why doesn't Harry know what you're doing?"
"It's part of the spell I cast....he remembers just enough each night to make it easier to lure him here the next night....and we both have such fun until the dawn comes when the spell begins to wear off.....maybe you could join us tonight Ron?"
"No way.....I don't want to be a girl...."
"Are you sure Ron......"
She began to caress Harry....Harriet.....
"Isn't she lovely Ron....just look at her....she's flawless and she enjoys it so much!!!!"
"Yes he's.....she's lovely but I still don't want to be a girl...."
"Well alright then....why don't you take your clothes off and join us anyway.....it'll be our own little secret!!!"
"Secret....really...."
"Of course Ron.....who would I tell after all?"
Ron made the decision in a moment and began pulling at his pyjamas and in a moment he stood in front of them.....obviously interested....
Hermione laughed....
"Well I see there's another "little secret" I'll have to deal with...."
She smiled and picked up her wand...."
"Enlargio....expansionus....engorgen!!!!"
Ron felt the change and as he stepped toward the glistening bodies of the two women he thought that he wouldn't mind giving up a night's sleep for this.....he wouldn't mind one little bit!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment