Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Questions and Answers

 She accented her questions with the strap on his bottom....
"Weren't you listening to me last night?"
SMACK
"Yes Ma'am...."
"Then why weren't you ready for me when I got home?"
SMACK
"I didn't think you really wanted me to....
"You didn't think!!! Well that's right you didn't think at all...did you?"
SMACK
"I guess not Ma'am..."
"What did I tell you I wanted last night?"
SMACK
"You wanted me to meet you at the door when you got home...."
"Is that all I wanted?"
SMACK 
"No....I was supposed to be wearing a bra and panties...."
"Which bra and panty set did I want you to wear?"
SMACK
"The pink ones....please...I'll wear them tomorrow...I promise...."
"You will if you know whats good for you!!! Which pink set did I say you should be wearing?"
SMACK SMACK SMACK
"The pink one with the frills and the bows....Please...no more!!!"
"On your knees....at the front door....dressed properly....no excuses.....or you'll be very sorry!!!"
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
She couldn't wait for tomorrow....she'd invite some of her friends over!!!!
They'd never believe it if they didn't see it for themselves!!!!
 

 













No comments:

Post a Comment