Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Home

He's home!
He's back in my arms!
He's here!
"Kaaren" came home a couple of days ago.
I have prayed for this and made so many promises to God that I may spend the rest of my life trying to fulfill them!
But none of that matters because he's home with me.
When they took out the ventilator tube, after weaning him from it for a couple of days, his voice was raspy and, just, just so sexy!
I teased him a little about having a tube in his throat.
He smiled!
My Sweetheart smiled!
Joy doesn't describe it!
I'm never going to feel like this again, never.
He's home, with me, here, now!
Just thought I'd let you know.
Because he'll ask if I did, and I wouldn't want to upset him.
I'm going to cuddle with him, I'll be careful of the tubes and monitors.
But he's home! 
With me!
With me!

Mrs.K









 

8 comments:

  1. I wish you and Kaaren the best. Take good care of him so he gets fully recovered and your lives can go back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mrs. K,
    What wonderful news. Praying for continued and rapid recovery.
    Marci

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great news! My best wishes to both of you ❤️-Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the news from 10 days ago, and reading it was heartbreaking, and I certainly understood how you felt, Mrs. K.

    And I am so happy for you as well! I can actually feel the relief in your "voice" as I was reading this post! I know that Kaaren has the spirit to recover, and the support of you makes a huge difference in that. Onward and upward!

    Much love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news.....Happy for you both....hopefully on the mend for good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wondeful news. I'm so pleased he's home and in your arms once again,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaaaa! That's wonderful news, I'm so glad to hear it!
    xxxxxx
    Christine

    ReplyDelete