Saturday, May 28, 2022

Different

 It's different this time....
I actually feel like I'm getting better....
I've been getting out of bed and doing things without help and I feel OK....
I've tried to shoo my sweetheart back to bed but she still sits watch on me....
I guess I've scared her so many times....I can't blame her....
The doctor comes to see me....yes....a house call!!!!
She keeps telling me that the worst is over....
Pardon my skepticism but I've heard that before....
When the day comes that I can get down in my knees and suck a nice big cock till it explodes in my mouth, without having to stop to catch my breath, that's when I'll be sure!!!
But for now....I'm getting lots of cuddles and the occasional orgasm....so I'm not complaining!!!!
I'm sure the list of offenses is very...very long...and when the spankings resume they'll be long and numerous....I can't wait!!!!
Thank you all for your support through all of this....and especially for the love and support you've given to my sweet wife....
I appreciate it more than I can express in words.....










 

7 comments:

  1. Very Happy to see you up and about and on the way to full recovery. Some scary times for you both.......I greatly admire the loving relaitonship you both share...that has helped you through all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaaren so glad you are feeling better, please thanks Mrs K for keeping us informed of your condition.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell that you are still recovering .. posting at 7:24 AM? Hmmm, sleeping late!

    Take your time, dearest Kaaren. I certainly understand why both of you are still concerned. Pacing yourself for the full "getting back to normal" grind does take time, so sleep in later while you still can!

    Much love to you and Mrs. K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home. I hope you recover fully. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you seem to be getting better but don't over do it and take your time trying to get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete