Friday, September 5, 2014

Sissy School - Tell Me The Truth

The headmaster at St. Dunstans School for Boys sighed. This was becoming an all-to-common problem! He had tried punishments but that only seemed to make it worse! What was he going to do? What was he going to tell these young mens parents?
"Tell me the truth Stephen, you've been hanging around that Sissy School again haven't you?"
"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, perhaps a good spanking will teach me the error of my ways sir!"
"And your....friends....names are?"
"My new best friends sir? Leeanne and Kaaren sir! They've really taught me so much!"
As he dismissed the young man the headmaster made a note in his disciplinary log. It was always the same two names!













4 comments:

  1. We can't help it if we like to help people. We're just like that. Huh Kaaren?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind and loving...that's us...and doesn't he look just adorable in heels and hose!!!!

      Delete
  2. Clearly it is time for stephen to transfer to the proper school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And maybe we can convince a few of his friends to join him!!!!!

      Delete