Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sissies Anonymous

"Hi I'm Sissy Kaaren and welcome to our Sissies Anonymous meeting!"
"I'd like to draw your attention to the chart here that displays the results of our survey at the last meeting. It appears that the number of sissies who are caged by their wives and the number of "Free Hanging" sissies is about equal!"
"Will the caged sissies raise their hands please!"
"Thank you, and now the uncaged sissies raise your hands!"
"Hey, no, no. no!!!! You caged sissies get up off your knees! You uncaged sissies pull up your panties!!!! This is not the place for this!"
"Oh hell, if that's what we're all going to do someone find me a hard sissy cock!!!! Meeting adjourned!!!














1 comment:

  1. Kaaren,

    How could anyone look at the chart when you're standing up there with that tight little body, and those long, long legs!

    All I can think about is licking your exposed toes, and licking my way up your legs and under your skirt. I'd chew through your cage to get at your tasty, tiny, sweet cockette!

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete