Wednesday, August 28, 2024

So Much To Love

My Kaaren really loved to suck a nice cock.
It was one thing that he and I shared.
I was just a teenager when I first gave a boy a blow job and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So did the boy as I recall.
Kaaren had been writing his life story on his blog but sadly he never finished.
Maybe I can fill in at least some blanks.
Kaaren and I had broken up a couple of years before we went to college. We ended up at the same school.
I had won several scholarships and my parents college fund paid for a small off campus apartment while Kaaren lived in the dorm.
His mother had a bank account that she had hidden from her husband and used it to pay for Kaaren’s education.
Kaaren’s father was a mean drunk who had disowned him. He had actually wished Kaaren dead on multiple occasions.
The way Kaaren explained it to me was as horrible as you can imagine.
His mother died suddenly and his father didn’t tell him.
The way he found out was when his checks started bouncing.
His father had discovered the account and emptied it leaving Kaaren with nothing.
No tuition, no place to live and no home to return to.
When I found him he was living on the street begging for spare change and obviously doing drugs of some kind.
I convinced him to come home with me and together we got him straightened out.
But I’m getting ahead of myself here.
That first night I got him out of his filthy clothes and washed up.
In my opinion his clothing was in such a condition that they were for the trash.
I figured i could get him something to wear at the local Goodwill store the next day and so with no alternatives I gave him a set of my pajamas to wear.
Seeing him in my pink bunny pjs reminded me of how cute he always looked in my things before we split up.
Anyway, time passed. He was living on my couch for a while and we were getting along well after he stopped with the drugs. I helped him through that and we got closer to being the good friends we had been once.
I had bought him some clothes and he was grateful. However I didn’t buy him anything to sleep in.
I told him that i had plenty of things he could borrow and no one would see him but me so there was no need to be embarrassed.
I knew he was enjoying wearing my clothes and I was enjoying seeing him in them.
At the time I was dating a guy from the school football team. Not one of the star players mind you, but I got a little social status just from dating a player even if he mostly sat on the bench.
We used to come to my place to have some private time together because he lived in a fraternity house with a bunch of jocks, not my cup of tea.
Now I had to explain who this person staying with me was without upsetting things.
I told Vince, my boyfriend’s name was Vince, that Kaaren was my younger cousin and that he was a girl.
I figured that if I did a little work on Kaaren that he could pass without a problem as long as I kept them as far apart as I could.
Vince had the IQ of a fence post and was only interested in my skills in bed so he readily accepted whatever I told him.
I knew that Kaaren was listening to us having sex so i wondered if he would peek if I left the door open just a little bit and sure enough after the first night i spotted him.
Vince wasn’t a good lover but he was okay. He was bigger than most of the other guys I had screwed over the years. Many times after he’d cum I’d have to finish myself off while he snored next to me.
After letting Kaaren watch a few times I snuck out of bed and sat with him.
He wouldn’t admit to peeking at first but I told him I didn’t mind, and I really didn’t. It surprised me that I enjoyed knowing that he was watching.
Then I cuddled with him and we talked about our past. I told him that I missed the way he made me come.
I told him how much I loved the way he used his tongue. It was dark in the room but I could tell he was blushing.
Then I kissed him.
Not a friend kiss. I was so turned on and Vince had left me unsatisfied again and I was filled with lust and need.
And I slowly pushed him down till he was between my legs and he didn’t hesitate at all.
Vince didn’t use a condom and I was full of his cum, Kaaren had watched and knew what I was asking him to do.
Without any hesitation at all he began to lick me. Just knowing that he was tasting my boyfriend’s juices excited me so much that I had a fantastic orgasm in no time at all. But Kaaren didn’t stop until I’d had another and i had to push him away.
And as I caught my breath he gave me his cute mischievous smile and thanked me for letting him please me!
That was the night that I knew that I wanted him back. I wanted him to be mine forever!
I know what you’re probably thinking and you’re correct. It wasn’t long before I convinced him to go to the source and suck Vince’s cock.
So one night, after a few drinks, I let my little virginal cousin Kaaren get down on her knees and suck my boyfriend’s hard cock.
I knelt next to him and held his hand while he bobbed his head and took a surprising amount of cock into his mouth.
I had dressed him in a pretty little nightie and the sight of him like that almost made me come.
When Vince filled his mouth with his cum I nearly fainted and Kaaren nearly broke my hand,squeezing it so hard as he worked to swallow the huge load.
As we had arranged Kaaren headed for the bathroom while I hustled Vince out the door.
Later I discovered that Kaaren had cum in his panties while Vince had cum in his mouth.
Then he used his mouth to make me feel so good, over and over and over!
And he never asked me to do anything for him in return. But I just had to do it and I gave him a blowjob and it was sweet and he came so quickly and he was so grateful!
And this beautiful sissy and I fell asleep. And we fell in love.










She absolutely loved this...
She loved to see her husband sucking her lover's cock...
She loved that he was doing this for her....
She loved watching his mouth stretch wide....
She loved that she could make him do this....
She loved that he wanted to….
She loved that she would make him do this all the time.....whenever she had the chance....
She loved when her lover cums in his mouth....
She loved the look on his face as he swallowed the whole creamy load.....
She loved him and she wouldn't trade him for any other man in the world!!!!














4 comments:

  1. Oh Mrs K
    Thanks for sharing this post and your story
    What a love you two had for each other
    Hope you’re doing well
    ❤️
    Marciann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is possibly the most wholesome kinky type confession I've ever heard, Mrs. K! And I'm so here for it as well!

    Kaaren had discussed some of the issues between him and his father, but didn't realize it had been that bad. And you two were destined to be together .. I feel it even more strongly now than ever before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true love story!
    Thank you for sharing Mrs K!
    Hugs
    Laci

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely, heartwarming story...which also made me hard as hell.

    So glad you're back and sharing with us all again.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete