Tuesday, October 15, 2024

A Few Hours

I had a hard time getting used to wearing heels.
Kaaren however was a natural at it.
Where I nearly broke my ankle Kaaren was practically dancing around the house.
He would surprise me with his talents all the time.
He could dance, play the piano, and he had a wonderful and twisted sense of humor.
And I won’t even mention how well he sucked a cock!
Or how many times he could make me come.
He was amazing.

Mrs K







All it takes is a few hours practice a day while she's at work.....soon you'll be able to strut like a sissy whore!!!!!










2 comments:

  1. He must've been a sight, naked in heels.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. From back when I was in a shadowcast of Rocky Horror, I had gotten very proficient at wearing 5 inch heels. My forever person though couldn't deal with them at all, and I was so much more graceful than she was .. but I didn't mind. She always found it amusing.

    I had heard about those other talents, but didn't know Kaaren played piano! It's true that you learn something every day. I'm betting he was better at playing with organs .. and the skin flute!

    ReplyDelete