Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Oktoberfest

Kaaren loved the Oktoberfest and he particularly loved the dirndl dresses.
How sad that he didn’t have the cleavage to wear one.
I should have taken him to Germany to celebrate it. But I always thought that there was going to be more time and I was always so busy working.
Let that be a lesson. Never put off till tomorrow because tomorrow may never come.

Mrs K






"Don't act so surprised Sissy!!! You know what Oktoberfest is famous for don't you?"
"The beer...."
Yes the beer....but what else?"
"The pretzels..."
"Of course the pretzels.....but what else?"
"The pretty dresses...."
"The dresses are pretty aren't they....but what else?"
"The big sausages?"
"Exactly right Sissy!!! Now it's time for you to enjoy yours!!!"
"Can I wait until after he slams his big cock inside me....I've wanted it all day!!!"
"Alright Sissy, you have fun and I'll keep your sausage warm until after!!!"











1 comment:

  1. You've told the story of when Sissy sucked his first (ostensibly) cock. How did his first time getting actually fucked by a man transpire?

    Luke

    ReplyDelete