Thursday, October 3, 2024

Oh No!!!!!

Time passes and the things you thought you couldn’t bear change.
Kaaren was wearing pretty yellow panties the day I met him.
And he wore a pretty yellow bra too.
And he was crying because it was so humiliating.
But I loved it.
The things that embarrassed him then compared to later just seem just so tame.
Yes there were times when I wanted him looking his prettiest when I came home, sometimes because i was bringing company and sometimes just because I enjoyed it.
I really understand what Kaaren was writing about here and it’s so funny and at the same time it’s so real.

Mrs K






Oh no, they're home!!!! I wasn't expecting them for hours!!!! Something must have gone wrong!!!! I can't let them catch me like this!!!! But there's no time!!!! She's going to be shocked!!!!! God knows what he'll think!!!!
Here I was in only my chemise and panties!!!! I don't think I'll even have time to get my stockings on before they come in....









2 comments:

  1. I loved the story Kaaren wrote about your first encounter. you were so sweet with him.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many times as a young crossdresser have I had those same fears. Not to finish getting dress, but to remove all visible signs of femininity from myself before anyone got home. I'm so happy my Wife loves, accepts, and encourages me to be my best feminine self!
    <3 sierra

    ReplyDelete