Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Humiliation

"I do love it but it's too small Sweetheart!"
"Nonsense Sissy, I think it's perfect....I love it and I'm sure my girlfriends will love it too!"
"Your girlfriends?"
"Oh didn't I tell you....I'm having some friends over tonight and they are so anxious to meet my sissy husband...I think some of them don't believe you're real!!!"
"But....can I at least put some panties on?"
"For what Sissy? It's not like you have anything worth covering is it?"
"No Ma'am!"
"Very good Sissy, we'll be there at around 7 so make sure you have drinks and nibbles ready...."
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Oh and Sissy, one more thing..."
"Ma'am?"
"Make sure you're plugged too....use the one....the vibrating one with the remote...."












3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the girlfriends will enjoy this lovely pink sissy very mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful scenario, Kaaren. Maybe for the next get-together he can be in one of those super-small chastity devices. I'm sure the girls would find that amusing, especially while he's being sexually teased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife has been slowly hinting to her girlfriend about me. I would love to be totally exposed and to serve them both. It would be so humiliating yet erotic.

    ReplyDelete