Monday, May 21, 2018

I Hope He Comes Back Soon

"There he goes...."
"Yeah....I hope he comes back soon...."
"Me too....that was the best orgasm I've had in years...."
"Oh yeah....that thing he does with his tongue.....just about blew my head off!!!!"
"Did he wear your panties while he was doing you?"
"Yeah....it was kind of weird....but he's not the first man that wanted to wear my panties....what about you?"
"Yeah he wore mine too.....they were my favorite pink ones too....but it was a good trade as far as I'm concerned....if he comes back he can have every pair I own if he does that tongue thing to me again...."
"Yeah....I hope he comes back soon...."
"Me Too!!!!"










3 comments:

  1. And no chance of her getting pregnant! It's a win-win situation! Perhaps I should find my daughter a good sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belas e gostosas,delicias de pernas e coxas lindas,beijos...

    ReplyDelete