Thursday, May 3, 2018

When It Was New

She was so delicate when she handled me when it was new.....it was like she was afraid she might break it....it took a while for her to understand that it belonged to her now and she could use it any way she liked!!!
"Are you OK? Is it too uncomfortable?" she asked me then....
"No Sweetheart it's fine!"
That was one of those crossroads moments.....I know if I had told her the truth....if I had said "Hell yes it's uncomfortable!" she would have released me immediately and I doubt very much that chastity would be part of our lives today!
Now....years later....to tell the truth....I'm a little bit uncomfortable without it!!!!











2 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I feel. I've been locked in chastity for so long now I feel naked with out it so that's why it almost never gets removed.

    ReplyDelete