Friday, January 11, 2019

Mine

"Where do you think you're going?"
"I'm going into the bedroom to fluff my Mistress's lover....and you?"
"I'm going into the bedroom to fluff my Master for his lover...."
"Oh yeah....why don't we let my Mistress decide this...."
"Oh I don't think so....I'm pretty sure my Master will decide...."
"Let's go ask them then!!!"
"OK.....after you!!!!"
When we pushed the door open they were already fucking....no fluffing needed....and they seemed to be enjoying themselves....we nodded at each other and quietly closed the door....
"Well I guess they didn't need us after all...."
"I guess not...."
"I'm sorry I got so nasty with you...."
"Me too...."
You've got a pretty clit....would you mind if I sucked it for you?"
"I was just thinking the same about you...."
"69 then?"
"Sounds good!!!!"













2 comments:

  1. A little healthy competition is good, especially when it's for the Mistress/Master's pleasure, but I do so love seeing sissies make friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a happy ending? Besides, no one wants their mascara to run!

    ReplyDelete