Friday, May 24, 2019

Recluse

I guess some would say I was a bit of a recluse....
Most of my old friends gave up on me some time ago....
I spend almost all my time in the house, after all a sissy maid is always busy....
Almost all of my contact with the outside world is through my wife....she decides if we're going out....she decides where we're going to go....she decides who we're going to see etc....
Our friends are actually her friends.....
So anyway, you get the idea...
So as a recluse you'd think a fellow recluse would have some respect for me....but no....that wasn't the case!!!!
About a week ago I was bitten by a spider....now let me tell you about me and spiders....I love spiders....when I was young I had a pet tarantula that I used to let walk around on me....it tickled like mad but Boris and I had an agreement...I didn't bite him and he didn't bite me....it just worked for both of us...
I never killed spiders found in our house....I would somehow scoop them up and put them outside....live and let live....
But this little bastard that bit me didn't get the memo that I was a "friendly" human and he sank his fangs into the back of my calf....
At first it was just irritating....then it got bad.....huge pain and swelling  and a sizable blister right in the center.....
My wife was horrified and took me to the doctor who immediately diagnosed it as a spider bite....imagine my surprise when he told me it was probably a Brown Recluse spider that got me!!!!
Betrayed by a fellow recluse!!!!
It hurt like mad and I asked him when I was going to develop superpowers because for it to hurt like this the spider was probably radioactive!!!!
Well he said it was infected and I needed antibiotics and that when the blister burst....yucky....I would have to put this medicated goo on it and that maybe if I was lucky it would look almost normal again in four to six weeks......but it would leave a scar....
So here I am at the beginning of the summer with a huge bandage on the back of my leg and I can't wear stockings or heels because it hurts if I do.....
So that's the reality of my life right now.....wearing flats and long skirts to cover the ugliness that's going on back there.....
And from now on....I swear to god....and all you spiders out there reading this better pay attention.....you'd better stay out of my way....my vengeance will be terrible!!!!!












11 comments:

  1. oh, sorry to hear it.. and a scar... {{{{{}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it will be on the back of my leg too!!!! I spend so much time on my hands and knees I'm afraid everyone will see it!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. if you are on your hands and knees they will be looking elsewhere.....

      Delete
  2. OMG! Thanks for that side-journey into Wikipedia hell. Gives me the creepy crawlies just thinking about it! Fortunately, they're nowhere near us. Our biggest worry (and they're atrocious this year) is ticks.

    Get better soon, and make sure you take care of that bite. Do whatever your doctor and wife recommend to minimize the scarring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess if there's anything good to be said about this it;s that the bite is in a spot that it's very hard for me to see without a mirror!!!
      And that cute Doctor holding my leg in his hands....under any other circumstances...well you know....and I was released from my cage for almost two and a half hours!!!! My wife said that she wasn't taking any chances this time!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. You might have to bite the bullet and maybe .. get some flats for a few weeks? or pink sneakers?!?

    And I mean, wouldn't some mary jane's look wicked cute with lacey white anklet socks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the white anklets with the lacy ruffles....I can wear them with my running shoes till the pink Cons get here....thanks for the idea....I have no idea why I didn't have a pair already!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear that, take care and get well soon.
    P.S Don't forget the antibiotics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be healing because it itches like mad!!!
      After being in chastity for so long I'm used to not "scratching my itch" but if this keeps up like this I will lose my mind!!!!
      Thanks for your concern!
      Love
      kaaren

      Delete
  5. Well it could have been worse Kaaren, it could have been hiding in your panties and then you'd have a swelling of an entirely differemt and much more unpleasant nature! Sure you look lovely in flats as well as heels - maybe wear over the knee socks and trainers for the teenage look?

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm healing up nicely and the pain is gone but the infernal itching remains!!!!!
      But the good thing is that I can wear stockings again!!!! And from the front everything looks OK....you can only see the big bandage from behind me!!!! So there's that at least!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete