Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Look I just wanted to tell you that I love coming home and sucking your lovely cock....I'm so glad that you're the one that's fucking my wife while I learn to be the best sissy I can be...."
"That's nice of you to say Sissy....but if you don't hurry up she's going to catch us....again!!!!"
"But don't you see....that's part of the fun....I know she yells at you but I enjoy the humiliation of being caught with my wife's lover's cock in my mouth....it fills my dreams all week until I'm back on my knees the next weekend!!!!"
"Alright, I do kind of enjoy it when she sucks me after you leave trying to prove that she's better than you....I get a kick out of knowing I had her and her sissy husband both suck my cock on the same day...."
"And....is she better?"
Her voice filled the room.....
"Yeah....I'd like to know that too....but you will only tell me.....Sissy....you go pack up and sit out front until the pink bus comes for you....."
"Yes Ma'am!!!"
"And no sucking the neighbors Sissy!!!!"
"Not at all////not even a little...."
"Don't pout at me you sissy slut....no cocksucking at all till you get back to school!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."












No comments:

Post a Comment