Thursday, September 12, 2019

That Damned Bench

Finally....in just a few moments I would fill his mouth and I would be free!!!
I almost feel bad for him....he's falling into the same trap I fell into....but I don't care really....I just want to be free from this damned bench....
As soon as I fill his mouth we will switch bodies and he'll be stuck here on the bench till he can lure someone to take his place.....
To be honest.....his body wasn't my first choice but beggars can't be choosers....it would do.....
I know what his first question will be.....
"How?"
And I would answer him honestly...."
How the fuck would I know....it's some kind of fucked up magic....
I would stay long enough to explain the rules to him.....
Then he's on his own!!!!!














2 comments:

  1. Wow! The evil bench caption that I DIDN'T write! Great job Kaaren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote this with you firmly in mind Dee....
      I bow to the Dark Mistress of Cursed Bench captions!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete