Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Yes I see Sissy....it all seems very secure.....tell me Sissy did they give you a key for me?"
"No Ma'am....but I could bring you a Key Request form next week.....or you could probably get the Headmaster to e-mail it to you....or maybe...."
"Never mind Sissy....So there's absolutely no way your little bitty thing can get free until you get back to school?"
"That's right Sweetheart....I'm your prisoner of love I guess!"
"You know Sissy....it's never ever satisfied me....not once....half of the time I couldn't tell if it was even inside me....."
"I know Sweetheart...."
"And it always spewed your cream much too quickly....."
"I know....I'm sorry...."
"After a while I never even gave it a second thought.....and once I made you a cuckold I never thought about it at all...."
"I'm so glad that you found pleasure despite my shortcomings!"
"Then why do I want it now!!!! I know it's still that worthless little thing that I never had any use for and I want it so bad that my panties are absolutely soaked!!!!"
"Maybe because you can't have it...."
"I'm calling the pink bus to come get you....I can't stay aroused like this all day....."
"Maybe I could help you with that?"
"No thank you Sissy....you'd only make it worse....go pack up and get ready to go....I'm going to write a note for you to take back to school....make sure you give it to the Headmaster!!!!"
"What are you going to write?"
"None of your business Sissy....now get going!!!"











6 comments:

  1. I have never been caged but I have thought about trying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means so much....it's a commitment to someone else....it means giving control of your sex life to another person....
      Make sure it's someone you trust absolutely!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. You need a keyholder, Fran.. think Shawn would be interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, even if you wanted to....I think it might still be too early in your relationship to take this step with him....
      Bring up the subject somehow and see how he reacts....
      Then if you do try make sure you hold one of the keys....just in case....later...if it feels right you can give him the spare key too...
      But it's not something you want to do at the beginning of a relationship in my opinion....
      My wife and I were married for a couple of years before chastity became a thing for us....
      Baby steps Fran Sweetie....relationship first....the rest will follow!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love this - so cute and sexy and somehow inspiring in its intimate humiliation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my life in one post....she had no interest in my little bitty clit until it was locked away and ever since it seems to be on her mind all the time!!!
      Unfortunately that doesn't mean I get any release just because she's thinking about it....but she likes to tell me how much it turns her on that it's all locked up for her!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete